What Are The Best Ways To Customise The Note 2

mrfatty1985

Reaction score
Im new to android so a real newbie - bare with me.

Looking at some videos and forum posts etc there seems to be some nice wallpapers or themes / transitions for android.

Can anyone care to share the best non rooted apps that people use to customise there look and feel of their note 2?

I know there is something called nova launcher? is there like a decent icon app or, well you get what Im trying to say

Basically any apps or settings to make this beast of a machine look even better .... I attach some pics ...

Non rooted please ... one step at a time barely getting used to android and rooting is uff:biggrin:

Thanks In advance

View attachment 59121View attachment 59122View attachment 59123View attachment 59124View attachment 59125

pool_shark

Reaction score
Nova launcher as well as apex and go launcher will let you choose pics for your dock icons.
They give you the ability to launch multiple apps from the dock instead of just one.
You can also use swipe gestures on the screen to launch additional apps and/or settings.

To me that's much better than a bunch of icons on the screens.

I see you're use one clock as your clock widget, there is also beautiful Widgets and fancy Widgets.
There are also lots of live wallpapers.

Have fun.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Let me add.. HD widgets.. Minimal text widget... Tha icons ultimate has great icons... You can also get ADW themes from the market.. Then use the icons.. Mypicspeed wallpapers..HD wallpapers.. All in play store..

《Take Note2 BK's here..》

Tonik

Reaction score
Most of those pics are stock icons, play store wallpapers. ... couple are using beautiful widgets for the clock.

OP
M

mrfatty1985

Reaction score
Excellent Stuff Guys!!! Thanks :)

What I am using is
- Go launcher
- Simple Text To Get Custom Shortcuts & Titles
- MultiPicture Live Wallpaper
- MetroStation for icons

Just gone to settings to see if there is a software update and looks like there is one Settings>About Device> Software update

One question is if i do update the device will I lose all my customisations that I have done so far??

Edit: Also is there An app which allows the time to be shown on each screen as mine only shows on homescreen.

Last edited:
OP
M

mrfatty1985

Reaction score
Last edited: