What are the best Droid 3 cases?

denchan

Reaction score
I just got a Droid 3 to replace my defective Droid 2 and now need a new case. Can I please have some recommendations on which cases are the most durable/stylish/etc.?

apl3

Reaction score
Trident colorful not too garish. You can get them on ebay around 20-25 bucks. colors are red which I have blue black pink and green.

Mikecrb

Reaction score
You've probably gotten a case by now, but I would say the 3 most common
would be Body Glove, Seidio and Otterbox. The Bodyglove tends to be pretty
bulky, where the Sedio is usually a bit more sleek. Otterbox, I feel, is also on
the more industrial side. Of course there are different models and variants
between phones.
I bought the otterbox commuter after having a cheap basic plastic case. The body glove
seemed to bulky ( especially with the belt clip). I just bought a Sedio case for a
friends Droid 2. It is a slim, sleek case but I'm not real convinced about
protection. The otterbox has plugs for the headphone, usn and hdmi port.
This is a nice feature imo.
All in all, the Sedio is more attractive, but if my phone is going to be
dropped, I'd rather have the otterbox commuter.
hope that helps someone!

gstein42

Reaction score
I tried a few cases, i had an issue with the cheap $5 ones, the clips that hold the case on the phone kept breaking. I tried the bodyglove case, but had the same issue with clips breaking. Not too excited about trying another case that has the same clip design. Any suggestions?

Mikecrb

Reaction score
I've had the otterbox commuter case since august, and it's been great. I take it off the phone about once a week to clean & maintain and I've never had a problem- although I am pretty careful/gentle with my stuff. I've had the cheap $5 case before, and imo the otterbox is worth the money (at least concerning the droid 3 model). The best part for me is that the otterbox place has coverings to protect the usb, hdmi and headphone jack.