What are my options to make my stock X look better?

OP
csk415

csk415

Reaction score
Wow this looks great. Thanks for sharing.
Other than my status bar, my look is achievable with the stock rom: I use LPP, CircleLauncher, Clockr Evolution, and Beautiful Widgets...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

lawdawg06

Reaction score
Thanks, still need to know what GL is?

nygrich

Reaction score
I think its go launcher

OP
csk415

csk415

Reaction score
Sorry lawdog. It is go launcher.

OP
csk415

csk415

Reaction score
Why cant I find Launcher Pro Plus in the market? All I can find is Launcher Pro.

nygrich

Reaction score
Get LP in market then buy lpp in LP settings as an upgrade

OP
csk415

csk415

Reaction score
@nygrich. Should have know it was something that simple. Thanks

OP
csk415

csk415

Reaction score
Few more question about the launchers. Can I get a home switch app and run all three of the launchers at the same time? If so will it be a batt hog? I would like have them all and switch between them for side by side comparisons. Are the LPP and ADW free versions good enough to base a decision on? Oh nevermind Ill buy them to support the dev.
Question about the stock lock screen. How can I change the lock screen? I hate the clock that it shows. A different lock slide would be nice to. I bet this is going to be a custom rom thing. Hope not

garath

Reaction score
I'm too lazy to dig up how to take a screenshot but my stock DroidX looks pretty good with beautiful widgets for the clock, bettercut to give me custom icons, and Launcher Pro for the custom icons on a scrollable dock.

dirtyfingers

Reaction score
Few more question about the launchers. Can I get a home switch app and run all three of the launchers at the same time? If so will it be a batt hog? I would like have them all and switch between them for side by side comparisons. Are the LPP and ADW free versions good enough to base a decision on? Oh nevermind Ill buy them to support the dev.
Question about the stock lock screen. How can I change the lock screen? I hate the clock that it shows. A different lock slide would be nice to. I bet this is going to be a custom rom thing. Hope not

Yes if you are always running three home launchers it will use more battery. If you want to change the lockscreen I think you would need to root and run custom roms

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

fatpomp

Reaction score
You can use Widgetlocker for your lockscreen. You don't need to root to use it. This is how mine looks using it.
aefe58bf-90ec-9dee.jpg

dirtyfingers

Reaction score
Oh yeah. I think executive assistant will also do something similar and you can change the lock screen too. This is a very good app IMHO.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
csk415

csk415

Reaction score
@fatpomp. Is the pic on your lock screen the same as your home screen wallpaper?

fatpomp

Reaction score
@fatpomp. Is the pic on your lock screen the same as your home screen wallpaper?

Yes it is. There is also an option in widgetlocker to have your lock screen use a different wallpaper than your home screen.