What Apple App Store apps do you want for your Droid?

Reaction score
I would LOVE to have some of the iPhone dice programs. I'm an old school RPG gamer that still plays and would love to have some of the 3D/realistic programable Dice apps that are on the iPhone/iPod Touch. There are some dice apps but none are really any good for Droid. I've tried them all. The only one that looks sort of good is the HTC dice widget but it's ONLY on HTC and it's limited to 2 6 sided die. I've written to some of the developers. Hopefully they will port that goodness over.

adam1134

Reaction score
I'm not sure if my bank is working on it, but USAA has an app that allows you to take a picture of a check with your iPhone and it's deposited into your account. THAT is amazing. I want that!

Joegrind. You want, you get. It was uploaded to the Market 1.22.10 for 1.6+.

coldbleed

Reaction score
i would like a app that would allow you to speak into the phone and it translate and the phone to speak the translated message

Champers

Reaction score
i would like a app that would allow you to speak into the phone and it translate and the phone to speak the translated message
Google Translator app can do this. You speak to it in English, and it can respond in some languages (YES: spanish, german, others...NO: Japanese)~those are the only 3 languages i tried

cool username

Reaction score
too lazy to go through all the pages, but i really really really wish we had the Words With Friends game (its scrabble). all my friends and family have the iphone and they play it together. sometimes i steal my BF's phone and play..

they all think their iPhones are superior to my droid for this. i know better, but damn that game is fun.

jakheb

Reaction score
Does it really matter? Is there a way to convert the apple .ipa to the droids .apk? I've been trying this with no such luck. Let me know if there is.

RLJSlick

Reaction score
I would love to see National Audubon Society Wildlife Field Guides. That was a great app on the iPhone.

techguru

Reaction score
I would love to see National Audubon Society Wildlife Field Guides. That was a great app on the iPhone.

Similar topic, I want iBird Pro. Good news is, it is coming to Android very soon. Beta is complete, they are just getting support up and running and then will release it.

Alan

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
The game Myst is now available for the iPhone, that would be nice.

There's an R/C helicopter coming out that can be controlled by the iPhone, which would be way cool.

Mayhew

Reaction score
There is a Doodle Jump clone called Abducted. It is excellent.

A.Brooks

Reaction score
Things the Android needs:

ESPN Radio app
"Voices" - this app is awesome, it takes whatever you record into the program, and allows you to morph it into things like "reverse" and "chipmunk" etc etc etc, it can be a lot of fun.
T-Pain - who wouldn't want to be able to auto tune on the fly?

RLJSlick

Reaction score
I used that, that would be great!!!! Thanks for the info!

Similar topic, I want iBird Pro. Good news is, it is coming to Android very soon. Beta is complete, they are just getting support up and running and then will release it.

Alan

grumpy

Reaction score
Southwest's Ding is an app I would really like for my droid.