What Apple App Store apps do you want for your Droid?

snalfonsi

Reaction score
I would love to see and app for The Love Dare book. you can download the dares for olive tree for $0.99, but its not really an app.

It is one page with all the dares on it and a bible verse link to view.

I would like to see something that showes you the entier book, including the dares, one day at a time with a completion check box, or at least the 40 dares.

JoeJxn

Reaction score
1) I wish majority of apps were $0.99 like Apple's app store

2) Angry Birds

3) ESPN Scorecenter (They're currently making it I believe

swest6602

Reaction score
'Stream to me' auto-converts video files located on my htpc and plays them on my iPad and iPod. Love it for watching video on my patio. It also allows streaming outside the network but I have not tried that feature yet as I have not opened a port on my router. Love to have a comparable app on my (hopefully) new Droid X since the new larger screen will make video watching better. Already use the Twonky server app to stream podcasts to my TV from my Droid via DLNA (or UPnP) so I don't have to download twice. Great feature.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
3) ESPN Scorecenter (They're currently making it I believe

yup they have it now i got it recently.... but i'm not a big fan of it.... theres no news section and the app is kinda slow i prefer livescores or baseball scores... and if u click the bottom which is tiny text for the news it just takes you to espn mobile which u can just go to the site yourself..... zenmobi creates the apps for my favorite teams which is awesome

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Bird Strike and Angry Birds, I could play those games for days