Well... sadly...

Androidatic

Reaction score
Sorry dude, no need to wait... already have an amazing phone... have fun this Christmas shoping with your nfc ready phone.... first to receive, doesn't mean your the best, but what do i know...hmmm

Of all of the Nexus features you chose NFC to brag about? Seriously?

The Nexus has some great features but this one is pretty much at the bottom of the list. I'd rather have BT 4.0 than NFC.

Maybe next year it will be a big deal but right now it's just not being implemented by enough retailers to justify it as a major selling point.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

benz0

Reaction score
Of all of the Nexus features you chose NFC to brag about? Seriously?

The Nexus has some great features but this one is pretty much at the bottom of the list. I'd rather have BT 4.0 than NFC.

Maybe next year it will be a big deal but right now it's just not being implemented by enough retailers to justify it as a major selling point.

Im sorry, i wasn't bragging, im just going by what the future GN owners are saying... my two cents.. that is all..

Kimo91

Reaction score
I love my Razr and have only had of for a week now. Battery life is getting better and this phone does everything I want and need it to do short of cooking my dinner but one day there'll be an app for that LOL

Sent from my Boeing approved Moto Droid Razr

MonkeyMouth

Reaction score
Amen. Had the OG DROID. Then the DX. And now the RAZR! I must give proper condolences to Motorola for their excellent work. I don't care about locked boot loader or no ICE off the bat? This phone is amazing so far, and will get better with time! Definitely keeping this phone. Probably more than 2 years. Unless Motorola teases me again....... Damn sexy products.

BEAMED from my DROID RAZR!

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hats off to you sir for your strength to stick the RAZR for the next two years , knowing that if you waited couple more days , you could've had an amazing phone .

Just had to do it huh....some ppl just cant stand to see others happy and try to bring them down...

How about ALL these current phones are amazing.... Because they all are in their own way. Like I said before.....change a few specs here n there and they are ALL the same phone.

Ansa82

Reaction score
Me too

Love my razr!! I am still so impressed with this phone!!! There will always be those who are "addicted" to feeling they HAVE to get the latest and greatest or they don't feel good about their existence. (he he) for the rest of us....this is an awesome device!!! Totally worth the money I spent on it!!!!

Androidatic

Reaction score
Im sorry, i wasn't bragging, im just going by what the future GN owners are saying... my two cents.. that is all..

That's just one of the least impressive features of the Nexus and based on my observations, one that retailers are not yet implementating in a large enough scale to justify it.

Did the others mention how bad Samsung radios are? I bet they didn't. After all, these are PHONES first and if you can't connect to the network it's useless.

Last edited:

garywojdan81

Reaction score
Coming from a Samsung Fascinate which had to be swapped for free to a Droid x2 because it missed 2calls out of 10 consistently in full signal areas, it will be a while before I use a Samsung phone again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Reaction score
Just had to do it huh....some ppl just cant stand to see others happy and try to bring them down...

How about ALL these current phones are amazing.... Because they all are in their own way. Like I said before.....change a few specs here n there and they are ALL the same phone.

Good point. But in the end, this phone just looks damn sexy!

Sent from my iPhone (soon to be RAZR) using Tapatalk

Androidatic

Reaction score
Coming from a Samsung Fascinate which had to be swapped for free to a Droid x2 because it missed 2calls out of 10 consistently in full signal areas, it will be a while before I use a Samsung phone again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Consider yourself one of the fortunate ones.

OP
satarecah

satarecah

Reaction score
Im happy with mine :) as for the Gn.... i could care less no memory slot with no option for 64g... thats a deal breaker for me... sorry i can fill a whole 32 gig with just music let alone movies... games... pictures... apps... etc... not to mention videos...

Zandar

Reaction score
Love LOVE LOVE LOVE my RAZR! I was going to wait for the GNex, but then Amazon had their $0.01 deal and I couldn't resist. I figured that the RAZR at $0.01 was better than the GNex at $299, even though the GNex might be better than a $299 RAZR. After having experienced this handset for a week or so, I'm not so sure. The RAZR really is that good! The main features I was personally looking forward to from ICS were the camera features, and I love the RAZR's camera! The only issue with it are quickly fixed via a quick trip to PicSay Pro, which I would do with any photos I ever shared in any case.

Fast, sleek, sexy, super nice screen (the resolution and pentile "issues" are meaningless for those of us who don't look at their phones through a magnifying glass), great camera, great battery life (for a 4G phone; put it on 3G and that caveat disappears), great software; what's not to like?

IceAngel8381

Reaction score
I'm not caving into you people... im not returning it, im not gonna complain about the battery life. I LOVE MY RAZR and this will be the first post of this kind! post all the good things about razr here.

1. It is the worlds thinnest 4g lte device
2. Its android :)
3. its like a mini pc
4. its dual core :p
5.the battery works just fine if you are not "ITS A PSP LOLS"
6. better than my old s1&s2 phones :p
7. not on at&t (always a + )
8. we have a memory slot :p (if i recall a certain *cough cough* god phone dosen't)
9. For some odd reason my girlfriend likes stealing my phone to play with it, i don't mind :)
10. if it comes out in white in a few months i wont be buying it D:<

I couldn't agree more!! I have had mine for about a week and I *love* it!! I had the Charge and the RAZR blows it away!!!