Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

c_hale22

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I missed my PE

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Added this today. Will be in the next build.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
New toro and maguro builds up on grezys server

jk8

Reaction score
Sorry to ask what I'm sure is a much asked question, but I just came back to the PE fold and installed the 9/27 toro on my gnex and am loving it so far. Do I need to do a full wipe before flashing the 10/1? Thanks.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
jk8 said:
Sorry to ask what I'm sure is a much asked question, but I just came back to the PE fold and installed the 9/27 toro on my gnex and am loving it so far. Do I need to do a full wipe before flashing the 10/1? Thanks.

Nah. You should be able to flash without wiping. If it starts doing funky things or gets slow you need to wipe. Wipe cache/dalvik when you flash it though.

mcbeav

Reaction score
Are there gapps in this or do you need to download them separately

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yonnor said:
They are included.

I see you all over the place yonner. What phone are you actually using these days?

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
I see you all over the place yonner. What phone are you actually using these days?

Just picked up a GNex this week. Lol Gonna just use my D3 as an MP3 player and a test phone.

Butt-Dialed from my Hamburger Phone

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yonnor said:
Just picked up a GNex this week. Lol Gonna just use my D3 as an MP3 player and a test phone.

Well welcome to the gnex. I have retired my d3 to music and testing(very occasional at this point) also. Also happy to see you are hopefully enjoying PE that Greg and I have been hard at work on.

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Well welcome to the gnex. I have retired my d3 to music and testing(very occasional at this point) also. Also happy to see you are hopefully enjoying PE that Greg and I have been hard at work on.

Thanks man PE has always treated me well in the past and you guys are still going strong now, its awesome so far, been buttery smooth, and zero issues what so ever! Keep up the great work. :)