Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow, hey guys! I didn't even know this forum was here. I'm looking forward to getting back into DF more often now that I've upgraded to the GNex!

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to more PE goodness and to getting active in the DF community again.

We missed ya GirLuvsDroid, glad to see you back :big smile:

Reaction score
Wow, hey guys! I didn't even know this forum was here. I'm looking forward to getting back into DF more often now that I've upgraded to the GNex! My old OG had gotten to the point that it was struggling so much I didn't even want to play with it anymore, much less mod it. It was tough holding out for the GNex, but I got it the first day. I've been sort of hanging out over at XDA and Rootzwiki (lurking and learning, more than anything), although I'm a little disgruntled with RW right now with all the drama that's gone down the last couple of days -- and because xkape left there, for good reason (still love your work xkape!).

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to more PE goodness and to getting active in the DF community again.

GLD! Great to see you back. First it was CK, now it's you! DF is starting to feel like "home" again...:D

I jumped out of the OG to a T-bolt, which necessarily pushed me away from DF for awhile. Got the G nex on day one as well, as Sense was just too much for me...So now I patiently wait for PE, though there are lots of good options out there right now. And +1 on the RW drama, too much for me.

GirLuvsDroid

Reaction score
GLD! Great to see you back. First it was CK, now it's you! DF is starting to feel like "home" again...:D

I jumped out of the OG to a T-bolt, which necessarily pushed me away from DF for awhile. Got the G nex on day one as well, as Sense was just too much for me...So now I patiently wait for PE, though there are lots of good options out there right now. And +1 on the RW drama, too much for me.

That's exactly it, BOF! I feel like I've come home again after too long away. This is gonna be great!

RaptorKC

Reaction score
GLD posting in a PE thread is somehow making this seem even closer and official! Axiom is tiding me over fine, until PE comes out! Can't wait for this....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

c.r.ayala

Reaction score
I too am sorry to steal this thread but since its already being discuessed here i guess ill ask it here. what exactly is the drama with liquid? and theory? and rootzwiki? lol sorry ive been out of these forums for a while dont know whats going on!

EMadGen

Reaction score
Just wanted to say i gave my wife my OG when i got the Nexus and it is still running wide open with PE 6.5. I am trying out some other roms but its really hard coming from such a great piece of work. I cant wait for this to drop and i second that if you need any more testers i will be more than happy. I too appreciate all the hard work that goes into you Roms.

gmmurphy

Reaction score
im rooted and stock til greg releases. i still have 2 og's running final. one next to bed as clock and one under couch to play with. both running great on pe. cant wait. the drama is un real, was going to flash axiom to hold me over but dont have the time to hunt for it.
i want to be a tester for pe, greg, pm me if you need a tester. this is like home comming with all familiar faces.

Reaction score
Sounds awesome! Loved your builds on the og and look forward to your builds on the gnex! If you need any testing im always down.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
Ditto for me. If you need a tester, PM me.:biggrin:

Reaction score
As I said, I am patiently waiting for PE on my Nexus. 4.2 on my OG droid was absolutely stellar! Thank you Greg... by having PE I was able to rock my droid all the way up to the day the Nexus came out! (And I bought my OG droid the day THAT came out!) Definitely the longest time I have ever used one phone.

As far as the other ROMS go, if you are looking for one to hold you over until PE I would recommend Codename Android. I was an Axi0m refugee but Codename is an awesome ROM for the nexus. Give it a shot.

Thanks again Actngrezy and everyone who contributes to ProjectElite.

PS- This forum is SOOOOO much better than RW. I feel like I am back in high school with all the drama over there.

Last edited: