Welcome to the Nitroglycerine33 Razr Hacks Area of DF

bullswife98

Reaction score
Lol I hear ya! Been wanting the razr since release day but upgrade not available till Dec 5th so in countdown mode. Even went and bought the HD docking station and a case for my new baby(Razr) and funny thing is I don't have her yet lol. Probably wont root her till there's an sbf for it first not to mention the OTA of ICS, may root then. Will be well into winter and it'll give me something to do over the winter months. Surely by then there will be Roms and more support on her. Just glad Moto came out with something worthy to leave my OG Droid1 for. ;)

SENT FROM MY OG DROID ROOTED AND SUPERCHARGED!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lol I hear ya! Been wanting the razr since release day but upgrade not available till Dec 5th so in countdown mode. Even went and bought the HD docking station and a case for my new baby(Razr) and funny thing is I don't have her yet lol. Probably wont root her till there's an sbf for it first not to mention the OTA of ICS, may root then. Will be well into winter and it'll give me something to do over the winter months. Surely by then there will be Roms and more support on her. Just glad Moto came out with something worthy to leave my OG Droid1 for. ;)

Lol this is exactly my thoughts! I know you know as well as i the sbf is first and foremost! Lol yes sweet ICS that's what these were really built to run!

Tapped on the edge of a RAZR...
PEACE! ALL!!-------->>>D2D™

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm a tad upset though as the D4 is a slightly smaller razr with keyboard...oh well..ill snag it too! Lol coming from the 2 it would be sweet! Lol

bullswife98

Reaction score
I'm a tad upset though as the D4 is a slightly smaller razr with keyboard...oh well..ill snag it too! Lol coming from the 2 it would be sweet! Lol

Lol,you would grab both. I also thought D4 would be closer to the size of the razr but guess not, I'm just stayn with the one no sense in getting two. Just hoping an sbf will come soon. Going to be going through withdraws on the razr not being able to flash Roms ya know. Lol

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
Man I haven't even touched my D2 since I picked up my Razr :cool:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
I second that...god its sad...I feel like I'm cheating on my first love! Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Right?! The D2 was my first android phone and I loved it! Still do....but the Razr is just stupid fast. I actually had to return my first one cuz the battery was terrible. I would have a full charge, then it would reboot, then reboot while it was booting, then say I have 5% battery, then die. I would connect it to the charger and then if would say. I had a full battery. Kinda funny....I the battery was bad right out of the box. When I got it, the battery was dead out of the box which is strange cuz most phones have at least a half battery when shipped. So I returned it and got a brand new one. So far so good :)

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Right?! The D2 was my first android phone and I loved it! Still do....but the Razr is just stupid fast. I actually had to return my first one cuz the battery was terrible. I would have a full charge, then it would reboot, then reboot while it was booting, then say I have 5% battery, then die. I would connect it to the charger and then if would say. I had a full battery. Kinda funny....I the battery was bad right out of the box. When I got it, the battery was dead out of the box which is strange cuz most phones have at least a half battery when shipped. So I returned it and got a brand new one. So far so good :)

SimonL !? Got the Razr? Alright! My old flashing buddy! Lol I returned mine for many different reasons. Mainly the green tint and the in call receiver speaker was blown. Seems Haptic just comes and goes on this one as well..The rest I think is just OS ...lol Gotta crash but be talking to you soon! Peace! Love me some Razr and when the SBF hits, it game on brother! Peace!:)

Quite Sharp indeed....
Motorola Droid Razor...
Peace!

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
SimonL !? Got the Razr? Alright! My old flashing buddy! Lol I returned mine for many different reasons. Mainly the green tint and the in call receiver speaker was blown. Seems Haptic just comes and goes on this one as well..The rest I think is just OS ...lol Gotta crash but be talking to you soon! Peace! Love me some Razr and when the SBF hits, it game on brother! Peace!:)

Quite Sharp indeed....
Motorola Droid Razor...
Peace!

Yeah brother got the razr! Can't wait to see kind of development come to this phone.....I'm starting to go thru flashing withdrawals :/

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah brother got the razr! Can't wait to see kind of development come to this phone.....I'm starting to go thru flashing withdrawals :/

Indeed the withdrawals are here. But the rush will be sweet when the SBF comes..I'm dying to see what this bad boy can do! And you know exactly what I'm talking about! !!!!! Woot Woot!!!

Quite Sharp indeed....
Motorola Droid Razor...
Peace!

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
Indeed the withdrawals are here. But the rush will be sweet when the SBF comes..I'm dying to see what this bad boy can do! And you know exactly what I'm talking about! !!!!! Woot Woot!!!

Quite Sharp indeed....
Motorola Droid Razor...
Peace!

I actually just picked up a bionic so I could root it and checkout some of the ROMs. Lol pretty cool phone, but I like the razr way better.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
what anybody care to comment on the screen difference between a bionic a razr?
will be used outdoors extensively but I'd like to upgrade the wife's phone and I just need to know which was better..

mgarney26

Reaction score
what anybody care to comment on the screen difference between a bionic a razr?
will be used outdoors extensively but I'd like to upgrade the wife's phone and I just need to know which was better..

Can't say anything about the bionic but I can say things about the razr even with the display on the lowest setting while standing outside I can see it clear. I think it might have something to do with the qhd display. I'm pretty sure the bionic doesn't have qhd on it. Any ways after having the razr for about a week I'd recommend it to anyone.

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
Can't say anything about the bionic but I can say things about the razr even with the display on the lowest setting while standing outside I can see it clear. I think it might have something to do with the qhd display. I'm pretty sure the bionic doesn't have qhd on it. Any ways after having the razr for about a week I'd recommend it to anyone.

Thanks, the Bionic does have qhd... But not super amoled ... Thanks for commenting! Still on the fence about a sealed battery