Welcome to the Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx Forums

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
We'd like to welcome everyone to the Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx Forums. Now that CES is coming to a close what are you going to do?

Sacrifice a little bit of thinness for more juice or go with the Original?

Sound off

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
We'd like to welcome everyone to the Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx Forums. Now that CES is coming to a close what are you going to do?

Sacrifice a little bit of thinness for more juice or go with the Original?

Sound off

Since I was considering the RAZR anyway, but hadn't committed yet, the RAZR Maxx is a no-brainer for me. I think it's worth it!

deepspace0313

Reaction score
Too bad those of us that have had the og razr for more than 15 days can't exchanged it....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

vzdroid13

Reaction score
That's why I bought my Razr from Best Buy, we have till Jan 30th to exchange. I can't pass up this kind of battery life, ICS or not. ICS will come in time, but the only thing I really wish it had was a 720p screen. But hey, you can't win em all.

busab

Reaction score
I would have to sell my Razr first but the Maxx is definitely a possibility. The extra battery would make a already fantastic device near perfect!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Tillers_Rule

Reaction score
The 3300 mah battery is plain awesome.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Last edited:

satarecah

Reaction score
Im waiting two years my lady friend couldn't decide between droid 4 or maxx but think shes going for the droid 4 :\

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
For those that don't know about Gazelle they buy used electronics of all kind and are very fast at paying you.

Sell or Recycle Your Motorola Droid RAZR XT912 - Gazelle

They are giving 273 for the Razr right now, which isn't to bad really if you don't want and try and sell yours on Craigslist.

Dave315

Reaction score
When I bought my Razr I knew that battery life would be an issue (actually, it turned out to be more of an annoyance). But I bought an 8400 mAh external battery from Amazon for about $50. My external battery is about the size of my old Palm Pre (which means it is about the size of a pack of unfiltered cigarettes). It tethers nicely, charges my phone in a couple of hours, and lets me take my Razr anywhere without having to worry about running out of power.

msblueline

Reaction score
12 hours and 33 minutes away. Time is just crawling.

I Will be tossing and turning through the night, dreaming I already have it and wake up with the iPhone... :frown:

Then tomorrow will be the day... WOOHOO!!!

Goodbye iPhone HELLO MOTO!!!

msblueline

Last edited:
OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
12 hours and 33 minutes away. Time is just crawling.

I Will be tossing and turning through the night, dreaming I already have it and wake up with the iPhone... :frown:

Then tomorrow will be the day... WOOHOO!!!

Goodbye iPhone HELLO MOTO!!!

msblueline

You will be VERY pleased with the RAZR :)

Enjoy your new toy

Sent from Droid RAZR

Reaction score
Well the maxx seems to be a good phone. but put it next to the og razr its a brick I held it yesterday and you can definitely tell a difference between the 2.

msblueline

Reaction score
You will be VERY pleased with the RAZR :)

Enjoy your new toy

Sent from Droid RAZR

Thank you. :biggrin:

Well the maxx seems to be a good phone. but put it next to the og razr its a brick I held it yesterday and you can definitely tell a difference between the 2.

I guess I fall into that lucky crowd where I did not have the OG Razr to get used to its size.

I believe it to be alot smaller/thinner than my old DX so that should be a plus in and of itself.

msblueline

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

Funny you say that. I posted in a thread a few months back that the RAZR has in a way jaded me because now every phone I pick up feels clunky. Now I KNOW this is not the case but it's one of those things when you get used to the RAZR everything else feels thick and clunky.

Obviously when/if I move to another phone that will change but just as it took a bit to get used to how thin it is, it will take a bit to get used to a thicker phone.