Weird Setcpu issue...

Petey

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I did a search but didn't see anything that matched the problem I was having. I posted this in another thread but the thread hasn't gotten any responses (and my post was somewhat off-topic anyway), so I thought a new thread might get some more looks.

Anyway, I've been using Setcpu for a while but I recently noticed an odd occurrence. In the "Advanced" tab, every option will often display a "-1". After I put in the numbers that should be there, I'll exit out of the app. Then when I go back into Setcpu, I'll see the "-1" for everything under the "Advanced" tab. Sometimes it will show "normal" settings, but often not the ones I've put in myself. I'm using GPA 15 2.33 from Bugless Beast/Peter Alfonso, and I've noticed the issue on both Pete's .2 and .3 kernels. I have the "Set on Boot" option checked.

It's really weird and I was wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar.

sandfreak

Reaction score
i've never changed anything in the advanced tab, so i don't see what you're talking about..but figured i'd post just to bump the thread :)