Weird Bug When Switching Home Screens

alamador

Reaction score
I have an odd issue with my Droid X that I can't seem to figure out what's causing it. If you take a look at the screen shot you will see that when switching between home screens the bar with the phone, apps, and contacts soft keys doesn't slide down when the bar that allows you to select the various screens slides up.

I have tried turning the phone off and on, taking the battery out and restarting it, killing all tasks and rebooting, and uninstalling apps and so far I have found no way to make it act normally again.

I have done a hard reset on it and after a restore to stock it operates normally for a day or so but the issue always comes back after a day or two.

I am somewhat new to android so I was hoping someone might be able to shed some light on this.

Attachments

• snap20100814_200034.png
    snap20100814_200034.png
    214 KB · Views: 276

littleowl

Reaction score
My DX also did this one time. About 20 min later the phone froze and I had to pull the battery. have not seen this problem again since then

hallb

Reaction score
I've been having the same problem. In the past, I could just reboot the phone and it would be fixed for a bit...but now, it's like this immediately after the phone boots up.

littleowl

Reaction score
I am seeing signal problems as well. When i go to make a call my phone is dropping the 3g as well as 1X and signal bars go from full down to 1 or 2. I was hoping to get v2.2 soon to find out if it will fix the problem