Phone lockscreen doesnt work, and power/home button doesnt turn screen on

SouthernGeorge

Reaction score
Okay, so my phone is been acting up (I suppose you already assumed that though, seeing as this is the forum section where people post tech issues...). Anyways though, today I was using my phone, I had Go Launcher set as my default home screen, but didnt like it, so I unistalled it. Then it asked me which home screen app I wanted to use. I picked launcherpro. Then as I was changing my background, my phone rebooted, and after it when through the boot animation, it had a notification bar, and everything else was black, no lockscreen, nothing... Then the screen auto-turned off, and neither the power or home button turned the screen on. I pulled the battery, same thing, no lockscreen. I eventually did get the lock screen to show, but it was stuck at 4:00pm january first, and the lockscreen was unresponsive. I know the digitizer isnt broken, because I called it and was able to decline the call. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
SouthernGeorge

OP
S

SouthernGeorge

Reaction score
Nevermind, I had to do a factory reset, it pained me, so far on Zenonia 3... ;D haha, but now it works!