WeatherBug

Abby Normal

Reaction score
When trying to open Weather bug mobile strike opens and I can't get to the weather. Anyone else have this issue.

I don't have mobile strike down loaded to my phone

Help

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
That sounds strange. Have you tried deleting WeatherBug, restart your phone and install it again.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
There are several reviews on the Play Store that sound like they are describing the same issue Abby; they say it started with the app update on 11/11. Sounds the devs got something wrong with the update. You could try contacting the developers using the link when you open that app in the Play Store and let them know what you are experiencing. Hopefully it is not intentional and they can correct it soon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I always suggest people remove WeatherBug from their computers because it (used to) bog the system down, cause weird issues, and pop up ads. That may no longer be the case, but it used to be horrible.

I know change is tough, but I'd recommend maybe even trying a different weather app. There are plenty to choose from. The Weather Channel and Accuweather are decent apps with lots of information.

If you're dead set on WeatherBug, I'd do as other suggest and try uninstalling and reinstalling, but if other users are complaining of similar issues after an update, you may be stuck until the dev fixes it.

OP
Abby Normal

Abby Normal

Reaction score
Yes I have uninstalled, rebooted and reinstalled, no help.

Yes it started for me after the updade also.

Guess I will check out a couple of the other apps.

Thanks for your help

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I personally never was a fan of WeatherBug thanks to the pc version. It was slow and crippled basic functions of a computer. Not to mention when someone downloads malware or a virus, WeatherBug seems to be installed along with it, not a good rep in my book.

I use the Weather Channel app and really like it.

pixeline

Reaction score
I've been using Beautiful widgets for years. There are dozens of ways to make it look. This is my present way
bb4371fe2668f28d9a29ef62cb17442e.jpg

Swyped ✔

Edit: and I love the way it gives you 5 shortcuts to whichever apps you want. I have clock, contacts, calendar, settings and weather

Last edited: