Weatherbug Alerts not coming up - Droid X

ylomnstr

Reaction score
Recently I've noticed that the severe weatherbug alerts don't pop up in my status bar. As soon as I launch the weatherbug app, the alert shows up. Why is it not showing up on it's own? I've uninstalled and reinstalled it, but no luck. I also have Beautiful widgets running, but I don't think that has anything to do with it right? It's very annoying. Thanks.

xixgrimmxix

Reaction score
I use weatherbug elite (I like the paid version features)

Mine never used to come up at all. After I rooted my phone n started using custom roms it did. Cuz after I wiped my phone to do this and use them I never installed a stupid task killer again. If ur killing the app the temp in ur top bar won't be there. If the app is not running it can't give u alerts. Don't kill the app.

<Rooted droid ally>
>> velocity 0.3 <<
>>running turbo4<<

OP
Y

ylomnstr

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm running stock. No root and no task killer installed........although now that you mentioned it, I do have that Lookout Mobile Security running. That might just be blocking it. Thanks for the hint!

xixgrimmxix

Reaction score
Yeah since rooting I have not installed any task killers ar security apps n I think my phone runs just fine. Just hold down ur back button if ur done with an app that kills it too

<Rooted droid ally>
>> velocity 0.3 <<
>>running turbo4<<