Weather widgets

Ieisha

Reaction score
Ok what's the best weather app? I want a widget on the main screen but not a huge one

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you download where from the marketplace it has some widgets that are pretty nice.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Check out Beautiful Widget, Weather Bug, Accu Weather, and Weather Channel.

barski

Reaction score
weather bug elite has a pretty nice widget, but i dont use it...lol i have beautiful widgets, it has the clock and weather...love it

GrinReaper

Reaction score
I have beautiful widgets too...love it

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

JohnnyD359

Reaction score
Beautiful Widgets....Do you mean the paid app. 2.99?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
I

Ieisha

Reaction score

yeah I got it figured out, but I thought that the weather changed like if it was raining it showed the raindrops moving ?. Also are there any widget skins that don't have the time on them ? Since the time is already in the notification bar , its useless to have it twice . Or can it be disabled from the notification bar? when it updates does it update as to where you are located or just what locationn you entered in set up

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score

yeah I got it figured out, but I thought that the weather changed like if it was raining it showed the raindrops moving ?. Also are there any widget skins that don't have the time on them ? Since the time is already in the notification bar , its useless to have it twice . Or can it be disabled from the notification bar? when it updates does it update as to where you are located or just what locationn you entered in set up

Beautiful Widget will let you select weather only, if you like, and it runs on Accuweather which is pretty accurate. Personally I like having the large clock also.

Anyway...there are all kinds of options as far as animations of clouds rolling in and so forth. Just tap on the sun or moon when its up and then hit your menu button to bring up options.

Time goes by the phone time and the weather will either go by the location you set (entering a zip) or you can check the "Geolocation."