Weather widget won't add city

skreezy

Reaction score
I just got the new RAZR a couple of days ago and I love the weather app that came pre-loaded. It worked fine for the first day or so, but now it just says "add a city" and when I go into the app to do that, it says something like "cannot add city at this time. Please try again later". Any suggestions as to how to fix it?

Sent from my XT910 using DroidForums

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Are you adding the city by name? If so try adding by zip code. Or the other way around if you are using zip try the city name.

Trash Can

Reaction score
I've noticed something similar from time to time when I have "current location" enabled. It mostly happens when I bring the phone out of SLEEP mode. It appears to take it's time finding out where it's at. A reboot has always resolved the problem.

OP
S

skreezy

Reaction score
There is no city at all, I have it set to my location but that doesn't work, and it won't allow me to add my own either. Ice tried rebooting as well but nothing seems to be working.

Sent from my XT910 using DroidForums

Trash Can

Reaction score
Have you tried a factory reset? If that doesn't work, take it back and exchange it for another.

T

TheAlpha

I've had the same problem. I believe it has to do with your wifi and GPS settings.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums