Weather Widget Woes... :(

wentral

Reaction score
Alright, so my friend was playing around with my weather widget which I had kept at the default settings (i.e. takes up half of the main screen/does the little animations when you start the phone up/unlock it, etc), and she accidentally removed it. I now have absolutely no idea how to get it back to the default setting...I can only choose between the thumbnail/typical shortcut size, one that is approximately double the typical shortcut size, or a full screen one which does not do the animations and, since it is full screen, I cannot put it on my home page. Any ideas? I'd really appreciate the help.

kmo

Reaction score
Long press on the home screen you want the weather app. Hit widget/weather htc/select which widget you want. You have a choice of large to small, total of three choices. That should do it for you...

Calakato

Reaction score
It's not a weather widget your looking for, it's actually a clock. Go to your clock widgets and you'll find the one with the weather on it

kmo

Reaction score
You're right, same process to get there. Once you tap the clock/weather widget it opens the weather page.