Weather forcast HELP!!!

ciegasordomuda

Reaction score
So I purchsed Weather forecast widget donate by Deslandes 30 minutes ago. When I click the icon, the page that opens is just a "thanks for donating, here's my site" page, nothing else and no availability to open options from the options button. On a home screen, if i try to 'add a widget' I do not have anything in the widget menu for this app.,,, so:

1- What am I missing?.. how do I use this?... How do I get it working?
2- Since I paid for it, how do I return it or get a refund if I cant get it to work?

Thnax so much in advance for any help!

Redls1bird

Reaction score
Ive never returned an app, but have read that if you uninstall within 24 hours of purchase, you wont be charged for it/it will be refunded.

As for how to use it, maybe check to see if its in your app drawer first? it probably needs configuring.

OP
C

ciegasordomuda

Reaction score
Ok, that makes sense... I thought of that, just didnt try it! Thanx for the help, will do it now!

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Let me know how it is, I still havent bought the full version. Does it have the calender built into it? Post a pic if you can.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Don't have it. I have a few free calender apps that do the job just as well. CalWidget is my favorite.

Sure no prob... working on it now!... Maybe you can help with something else.. Have the pure grid calendar (paid for it) and when i switch the skin , it doesn't cover or match up the entire calendar grfix... the days are off center and the color of the skin doesn't cover all the dates