Wear "Together" Watch Face

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
The latest update to AW includes a new stock face called Together which lets you pair your watch with a friend.

Sajokaz and I paired up to test. I gave him my email address. I got an email from him:

Screenshot_2015-08-25-14-29-24.png
Screenshot_2015-08-25-14-29-49.png

We were then given 2 options to
- Share Messages
- Share activities (like driving)
We turned both on.
This added a Together option in the AW options to change these 2 features at any time.

Here is an example of some of the "Stickers" that you can send. They look like little cartoon symbols or clip art. You can send Emoji symbols, hand drawn Doodles, Pics from your phone and Stickers. There are quite a few of these stickers available.

screen (3).png

And the Stickers become the wallpaper of your Watch Face. Kind of lame...

And now that we are sharing our current activity.....I know when Pere goes for a walk. Could be a handy feature. I assume we will also see if the other is driving at some point.

9e2f99226536e905013eb8c209de9910.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

And now that we are sharing our current activity.....I know when Pere goes for a walk. Could be a handy feature. I assume we will also see if the other is driving at some point.

9e2f99226536e905013eb8c209de9910.jpg

You guys are starting to creep me out a little. Haha

Creeping YOU out. Tell me about it!
Sajo sent me a PM "you walking?"
LOL
Moving Office furniture.
IT Manager/Office Furniture Mover... you name it.

Would be cool if you could add like 4 people. If you click on the person's avatar you are given the options to do stuff, so why not?

Creeping YOU out. Tell me about it!
Sajo sent me a PM "you walking?"
LOL
Moving Office furniture.
IT Manager/Office Furniture Mover... you name it.

Would be cool if you could add like 4 people. If you click on the person's avatar you are given the options to do stuff, so why not?
I thought I saw something in one of the write-ups about it that you could pair with more than one. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought I read something about managing who you're sharing with...

Cool. He looks happy.

Back