Ballistic Watch Face For Android Wear

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
images

Last week we shared a cool new watchface series by Time Wear Studios "Timeless". This series brought a simple yet functional watch face to both round and square devices. Today we highlight another new Watch Face "Ballistic Watch Face" by "ICONIC Themes". This watchface is a technical style watchface that looks pretty futuristic. It appears to have metal gears and mechanisms with colored short and long hands. This watchface works on all Android Wear Devices with Android 5.0.1 Five colors are included. There is also a battery saving ambient mode. Head to the link below for the download.

Via Play Store

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Cool looking watch face, just bought it. Unfortunately it keeps crashing my LG G watch. When I try to use it I get "Unfortunately Ballistic has stopped". Bummer.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I love how the pictures of the watch faces show a Moto 360, but sans the black bar at the bottom. It's almost like a tease.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Cool looking watch face, just bought it. Unfortunately it keeps crashing my LG G watch. When I try to use it I get "Unfortunately Ballistic has stopped". Bummer.

You got farther than I did with the G Watch then. I bought it and it didn't show up on the watch or in the companion app as an option to set as the face on mine within the refund window, so I got a refund.

Will keep an eye on the reviews and etc though, because I definitely like the look of the face, but I was skeptical of how it'd really look on the square face anyway, so not being able to try it out in the refund period was enough for me to get my dollar back.

Hope this improves.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Does look nice, think I will wait a bit to see how reviews pan out. Still using my Casio Illuminator face using the Facer app and facerepo.com.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Dev also has this face that's kinda along the same lines...

Striker Watch Face - Android Apps on Google Play

They both look cool, but I'll be waiting a bit to see how things pan out. Ballistic only has one fluffy review so far.

@sajokaz , when you DO get it to work, do any of the gears or anything move? That seems to be lacking in a lot of these, any real motion other than the second hand.

My "regular" watch has gears that move and that was a selling feature for me, so something that kinda replicates that would be cool.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Dev also has this face that's kinda along the same lines...

Striker Watch Face - Android Apps on Google Play

They both look cool, but I'll be waiting a bit to see how things pan out. Ballistic only has one fluffy review so far.

@sajokaz , when you DO get it to work, do any of the gears or anything move? That seems to be lacking in a lot of these, any real motion other than the second hand.

My "regular" watch has gears that move and that was a selling feature for me, so something that kinda replicates that would be cool.
Sorry for the delayed response....I was swamped all day. It crashed on me three times so I received a refund from the Play Store and uninstalled the face. I did email the developer last night, so maybe he / they will answer and shed some light. If I hear anything I will share here.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Sorry for the delayed response....I was swamped all day. It crashed on me three times so I received a refund from the Play Store and uninstalled the face. I did email the developer last night, so maybe he / they will answer and shed some light. If I hear anything I will share here.

Sounds good! I hope they fix it up. I like the look of this one.

Wish more devs would create truly square compatible versions of some of their round faces, but the round face in the square body is starting to grow on me.

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk