Weak Vibration and LED Notifications?

Detonation

Reaction score
I am a new Incredible user coming from a Moto Droid and so far I love the phone, but have two minor complaints - both the vibration and the led notification seem to be significantly weaker on the Inc than they are on the Droid.

The metal vs plastic body and weight probably have something to do with the vibration strength, but I'm having problems feeling the Inc in my pocket. It probably has the weakest vibration of all the phones I've had over the years.

I know the Inc's notification LED can only be red or green (so customizing its color per notification is now out) but in general the LED is harder to see. It's not as bright, its blink frequency is less, and its slightly below the surface so you have to look at the phone straight on to really see it. On top of that, I'm finding that a lot of the times its not even going off when I get an email or something else.

Does anyone else think the same thing? My phone is actually a refurb replacement, so I want to make sure that this is just how the phone is and not defects with my replacement.

mauiblue

Reaction score
I have no issue with the way my Incredible is on vibrate. I usually have it in my front shirt pocket in a phone sleeve case. In regards to the LED, I wish it was a larger size but I can live with it.