Watch Verizon's 4G LTE CES Presentaion on The 6Th Here!!!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I must admit the ces took wind out of my sails.....somebody need to teach them to "keep the hype going". They would have been straight and be like we gonna charge prob 5bucks more per month, yes the droid Bionic can talk and use internet at the same time. It will be available here for probably 199.99 plus tax with a new 2 year contract. People on this forum would be planning right now ways to save and prepared.... the hype would have continued through the roof and vzw and motorola's rep would be crazy busy from all the people trying to preorder it..... but oh well like HTC they did not have their stuff together.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
After reading up on a lot of what went on today... I'm also unimpressed.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well yall need to tune in to G4TV...AOTS is there live. Its not only phonea tho. I just saw a giant Samsung 3DTV with a smartphone-like remote.

Some 3D cameras....some interesting stuff.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think they just said with the LG it can be used as a remote, maybe it has IR blaster? Need to find out.

Thunderbolt is up now....it has noise cancellation...thats something good I didnt know before.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
The LG remote thing, they mentioned Bluetooth 2.1, they mentioned push notifications too.

Nevermind, the Motorolas have Bluetooth 2.1 too. I guess it should mean better bluetooth for folks that use it.

nothing0

Reaction score
Anyone found a better pic of the planned 2011 LTE market launches?

Big Ry

Reaction score
Motorloa Droid Bionic...sounds interesting.

However, I felt this was not a great presentation. Nothing wow'd me...
no, it was to show a bunch of lightning bolt on their screen and here some asian dude say "tundaabooowt". that was a waste of an hour; i coulda been working and made some money.

Hah or the executive who kept pulling the android devices out of his pockets.

It was a joke

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Big Ry

Reaction score
The LG remote thing, they mentioned Bluetooth 2.1, they mentioned push notifications too.

Nevermind, the Motorolas have Bluetooth 2.1 too. I guess it should mean better bluetooth for folks that use it.

My D2 has blutooth 2.1...3.0 is where its at

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Zackbushy

Reaction score
Samsung Fascinate=bluetooth 3.0

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok, I dont know why they mentioned 2.1 now if other phones had it already or higher., but the LG being used as a remote was interesting. Hopefully like a universal remote.

It was Blue tooth Class 2, 2.1 also. I know one of yall will decipher that soon..cuz I cant..lol

TheLastNative

Reaction score