Watch my phone

Miragicale

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy s4
Is there an app that will record everything that is done on my phone for a period of time and I can go back and watch it later? The thing is my gf uses my phone all day and gets on Facebook I can see in my history that she has been messaging someone but if I login her name the messages are all old. She also goes through the history and deletes the deleting messages history lmao help a guy out?

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Sorry, I don't know of an App that will do what you need done.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm with Jeffrey. Not sure of an app that'll do this.

My advice would be to talk to her. If she is being sneaky, being sneaky yourself isn't the answer. Relationships are about communication.

Sorry for your troubles if she's really up to no good.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I would simply say that it appears she's hiding things from me..or make up a reason to need to take your phone to work...

In all honesty..if there's a trust issue, its better to just be honest and avoid the games todays couples play..its bad for your health, relationships, other friendships and the function of your everyday life...good luck.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If there's no trust there's no relationship. No app can fix that.
Best of luck, and I agree with those above, y'all really need to talk about that situation. Could be totally innocent, perhaps planning a secret birthday party for you or something.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Gramesmith

Reaction score
As far I know there is no app which can store your Facebook messages. But If you want to record very call of your GF, there are some apps. It will record each and every call.