Watch full movies from youtube with skyfire 2.0

Paul The Bear

Reaction score
i just installed Skyfire 2.0 on my moto droid and found that even though you cant through the app on your device you can do it with skyfire 2.0 browser haha i love my phone:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i just installed Skyfire 2.0 on my moto droid and found that even though you cant through the app on your device you can do it with skyfire 2.0 browser haha i love my phone:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:
Where does one find the full length movies on Youtube?

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Where does one find the full length movies on Youtube?

I'd love to know as well. Are they independent films or are there some popular ones on there?

OP
Paul The Bear

Paul The Bear

Reaction score
Ok well first install skyfire 2.0 than go to youtube.com on the browser make sure your viewing the page in desktop mode than on the upper right side of the page select browse than once that opens you will see categories on the left side, select movies and there you go. They are mostly independant films but there's also a few everyone will recognize :):greendroid: