Warranty replacement

wyzzerdd

Reaction score
Yeah i cant see them giving you a new phone. When my eris broke, they only offeted me a refurbished one.

Droid4Life86

Reaction score
I have the same problem. My first droid 2 froze up after the ota update a few weeks ago. Now the phone they sent me the keyboard on it sucks. I should of never sent it off but had to because family was in the hospital and I need a phone. But I called verizon about the keyboard and she said she couldn't send me another phone.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have the same problem. My first droid 2 froze up after the ota update a few weeks ago. Now the phone they sent me the keyboard on it sucks. I should of never sent it off but had to because family was in the hospital and I need a phone. But I called verizon about the keyboard and she said she couldn't send me another phone.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

I think that's the best way to handle it. If this next refurb is a bummer try calling Verizon and see if the CSR will send you a new one. You can also play CSR roulette if they turn you down.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
U can't walk in and ask what they can do for you since your phone is broke....you tell them what there going to do and that your going to cancel your contract to go to AT&T no matter what it takes bc the iPhone doesn't break (I'm just saying people calm down).....it's all about the numbers to them not the money as much when it comes to contracts...if you don't be leave me try it....I got a new phone and 10% off my bill for 6 months

Droid4Life86

Reaction score
I would go to my local store and tell them that i will go to At&t but where i live and all the places were i travel, At&t SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So i couldn't say that to them without laughing. But i am going to call again tomorrow and see if i can get someone else to send me a phone. But before i switched to Verizon over 2 years ago i had a iphone and i broke the hell out of that phone. I dropped it 1 time and the top half of the screen shattered. So iPhones do break and they break really easy

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
i no what you mean thats why i said "just saying" my girl droped her iphone 4 and it shattered everywhere....but call them and tell them that you are going to switch im telling you it works like a charm

Droid4Life86

Reaction score
ok i will try right now and see how everything goes. I will post the results when i get off the phone

Droid4Life86

Reaction score
The guy i talked to told me that he could send me a new phone but i wouldn't get it until after Thanksgiving and they gave me 250 bonus minutes that will last for 6 months and 10% off my next 2 bills

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
thank you enough said.....you have to know how to talk to them....when it comes to there contracts the money doesn't mean S*** its all about having more contracts than at&t thats it bottom line

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
not to change the subject but Direct Tv is the best bc they will give you 40% off for 6months if you say your going to Dish Network idk about the other way around never had dish

Droid4Life86

Reaction score
i was surprised that he actually did all that for me. But i "HAD" direct tv about a year ago and my contract finally ran out with them. So the day that it did i paid my last bill and told them to come get all their crap out of my house. ever sense that day i have cable and do not miss that dish at all