Wallpapers

CityLightsOZ

Reaction score
Are there any wallpapers, or any way to get your phone to display a full picture in the center of your screen? Instead of having to swipe side to side for the rest of the wallpaper. It's really annoying cause it zooms in the center and cuts off the rest of the people in the photo.

cwzwack

Reaction score
Just a thought, but try to add a border to the picture/image you want to use as your wallpaper. Then when you go to size it on your phone you can select the whole image but the portions that will be on the other screen are the border.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Are there any wallpapers, or any way to get your phone to display a full picture in the center of your screen? Instead of having to swipe side to side for the rest of the wallpaper. It's really annoying cause it zooms in the center and cuts off the rest of the people in the photo.

Are you using the correct size image? 960 x 854 is correct.
Are you stretching the crop box?

If you don't want the wallpaper to scroll as you swipe you will need a 3rd party app.

OP
CityLightsOZ

CityLightsOZ

Reaction score
Okay so I downloaded Launcherpro and maybe I'm just stupid. But it's not in my apps section.. How do I access that feature on Launcherpro?

brentnotbret

Reaction score
From the home screen after Launcher Pro is installed: Menu > Preferences > Appearance Settings > Check "Disable wallpaper scrolling". If you're unable to load launcherpro download and install "home switcher".

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
If there's enough room around the people in the image and if the image is the correct aspect ratio you can also try adjusting the crop box so that everyone's in the middle. As stated above, don't forget that you can resize the crop box. A lot people don't seem to realize this.

Okay so I downloaded Launcherpro and maybe I'm just stupid. But it's not in my apps section.. How do I access that feature on Launcherpro?
Make sure you're choosing Launcher Pro (I recommend setting it as default) when you hit the home key.

Brewerjag22

Reaction score
What are some good locations to get Droid X wallpapers? Or what are some good wallpapers? Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

TimR

Reaction score
Here's one you can try...

Attachments

• iceberg960x854.jpg
    iceberg960x854.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 574

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
You can use the Zedge app. Search the forums here or over on DXF. Or Google 960x854. Tons of wallpaper choices out there. Just depends on what you are looking for.

Darkpsycho

Reaction score
Anyone know of a place to get some nice wallpapers that don't look blown up when set as wallpaper on their phone? I had some nice picture d/led but everytime i set them they were not as attractive on the phone than as just a picture