Wallpapers

obsquacious

Reaction score
Light grid... it's. Been my wp of choice since i got my d1.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

doctordoctor

Reaction score
i like the stock Wallpaper. Would be nice if we could change the colors to blue or anyother for that matter. I don't get why they don't allow customization like ROMS offer from outside devs.

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
If you don't minding wading thru turds, you can find a gem or two with fliki from the marketplace. anyway it's free (add supported).

scdown

Reaction score
I subscribe to digitalblasphemy.com - really cool wallpapers that are already sized for many different monitor and mobile device resolutions (I use the 960x854 resolution ones for the Droid, and they work fine on my Bionic).

(No, I have no connection to the publisher whatsoever - he just comes up with some really neat images)

My current wallpaper is here.

bionic210

Reaction score
i like the stock Wallpaper. Would be nice if we could change the colors to blue or anyother for that matter. I don't get why they don't allow customization like ROMS offer from outside devs.

If ur talking bout the red one that is on the fone when u get it then there is an app in the market with some diff colors. It has red green and blue.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

bionic210

Reaction score
Droid bionic multi color walls are something like that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

nrvespa

Reaction score
What is a good app/website for high res wallpapers? Im already getting tired of the stock ones.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
What is a good app/website for high res wallpapers? Im already getting tired of the stock ones.
There are a number of them in Google Play but a popular one is Zedge. It has wallpapers and ringtones.

Smolder

Reaction score
I really like Wallpaper Casa HD. Excellent selection of hi-res wallpapers.