Waiting to compare the Incredible w/the 2 new Motorola Droids

Russfox40

Reaction score
I was almost an Incredible owner until I stumbled across the articles on the Shadow and Droid 2. Cancelled that order and will now wait to see all 3 before I choose which one to get. As of now I have a Casio Gz One which was great for work but I am now ready to join the 21st. Century of Cell Phone Tech. I will greatly appreciate any info on what to look for in choosing between these 3 phones. Glad to be a part of the group. :icon_eek:

kristoff125

Reaction score
My vote is for the original droid, it's got more power than the incredible when overclocked, and more support because it was the first android phone with power available to the mass population: Verizon. I love mine and would not trade it for anything, Motorola clearly has not learned anything from the success of their phone as they are adding their "Motoblur" crap to all their phones now, all it does is bog you down and make you wonder why they decided to ruin a great OS.

Besides that, Amazonwireless has the droid for 19.99 with a contract.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
My vote is for the original droid, it's got more power than the incredible when overclocked

LOL no it doesn't. A stock Incredible still runs faster and smoother than a rooted Droid.

:welcome: to the forums Russ.

kristoff125

Reaction score
I beg to differ, I was in a verizon store the other day looking at the incredible, my droid seemed to run more smoothly, but I am running froyo at 1.1.