Wacky Messaging after ICS update Help!

shackled

Reaction score
So I accepted the ICS update to my thunderbolt. Beginning to not like it so much. I have a problem with my text messages. When I check a text message, a "draft" message is automatically created with either old messages or jibberish. This happens to all my messages. Why? Also, when I select to show all messages, it does not show all, I have to slide over to sms/mms to see all. Can anyone offer suggestions. This is just wacky.

jjoel518

Reaction score
So I accepted the ICS update to my thunderbolt. Beginning to not like it so much. I have a problem with my text messages. When I check a text message, a "draft" message is automatically created with either old messages or jibberish. This happens to all my messages. Why? Also, when I select to show all messages, it does not show all, I have to slide over to sms/mms to see all. Can anyone offer suggestions. This is just wacky.

Same problem... anyone have a suggestion?

Benwah

Reaction score
Yeah I have the same problem on mine... no fixes that I can find.

kool371

Reaction score
Dont have the issue with text already showing when I open a text in ICS but had that issue at times before updating. I do though have the issue with not seeing all texts for a contact that has multiple addresses linked. I only have a 2 or 3. One is my fire dept we get texts for calls from one email address and Texts for announcements that are sent out from the hall both are through a program on the computer. It's drives me nuts that when I open the text list that depending on the address the text comes from that its not always showing the correct and recent text and in the correct order unless you go to SMS/MMS instead of all messages. There has to be some setting somewhere to fix this ethier making SMS/MMS the default tab or a setting to show the most recent text in the correct order.

Divotman

Reaction score
I was having the same issue. I deleted all my drafts and it seems to have stopped it.