VZW to T-Mo

OP
grunt0300

grunt0300

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6
I'll have to check that out! TMO is very popular here, so maybe they're working on the deficits. Do you still have Google if you switch from Verizon to tmo? I guess that must be a silly question... What else do you lose switching from Verizon to tmo? Is it just cell coverage, or other features that I might not be thinking about ( but taking for granted with big red)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I was only with Verizon for about a year, and i found them adequate for signal strength outside the house, 2-3 bars with 4G LTE, and about the same inside my house. With Tmo, i get the same signal strength outside the house, but 4-5 bars inside the cement & cinderblock house. Monthly rate is MUCH better, and i get the same apps, including Google. As i stated in an earlier post, the outside signal strength is supposed to increase to 4-5 bars by the end of the year. So far, it's all good.:p

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
It's all about reception these days, especially if you travel.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OP
grunt0300

grunt0300

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6
It's all about reception these days, especially if you travel.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Haha. I don't know if i'll be in SoCal for a while, as most of my family live on the east coast and Texas. I can tell you that according to my family, in those areas, Tmo works well. Here in Sarasota, Fl., it's just average right now, but hopefully changing within 6 or 7 months. My next vacation will be in Key West, and after a few drinks, i won't care what the reception is like.:p:p:p

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Haha. I don't know if i'll be in SoCal for a while, as most of my family live on the east coast and Texas. I can tell you that according to my family, in those areas, Tmo works well. Here in Sarasota, Fl., it's just average right now, but hopefully changing within 6 or 7 months. My next vacation will be in Key West, and after a few drinks, i won't care what the reception is like.:p:p:p
Sounds like a great vacation coming up.. Enjoy! Leave your phone in the room. Just take your drink!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a great vacation coming up.. Enjoy! Leave your phone in the room. Just take your drink!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk