VZW Plan question...

Rento

Reaction score
Apparently I missed out on the $70/mo unlimited 450 plan that was offered a year ago that i'm seeing on the front page of the News section...

I currently pay ~$98/mo after taxes for the same 450 unlimited data. My contract just ended a few days ago. Waiting for the Nexus Prime or something better to drop for the time being.

What i'm wondering is... Does anyone have any ideas or know of any promos or ANYTHING that can get me to save just a little bit?

I was thinking of calling VZW and just asking if there was anything they could do to lower the bill since i've never missed a payment and whatnot...

Any tips would be great.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Your best bet would probably be to call VZW as they would be able to pull up your payment records and look up any promotions available. I'm sure they'll give you some sort of deal to keep you as a customer

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My mom signed a new contract on Sunday, and they gave her a $20 discount monthly.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
Rento

Rento

Reaction score
I wonder if they'll give me that promo when I purchase a new phone...

OP
Rento

Rento

Reaction score
I don't want to change my plan, I like my Unlimited data lol. Don't you get grandfathered in when you get a new phone with a 2 year contract? I'ma just stick to what I got for now and hope they'll hook me up on like a monthly discount when I get a new phone.

Thanks guys.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
You will get grandfathered in as long as you just renew. If you make any plan changes I'm sure they'll put you on a new plan

googlelover

Reaction score
Why don't you call in, ask if there's any discounts, then simply ask the rep to make sure you keep your unlimited data. Was it hard to think of that? =P