Vote! Who will make 1st custom GB Rom?

teknotronik

Reaction score
Now that the new rooted Gingerbread leak for DX/D2 has been leaked, who will be the first dev to cookup a custom rom? I personally am super excited to see who will be the first. In the mean time lets have a little vote!
dancedroid

DJxPanda

Reaction score
Umm idk what people are thinking about getting anything otger than either UD or CM7. Those are by far the best roms for gb.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

gizmo99360

Reaction score
Drew Garen has one already...downloading now

A

abn75

Umm idk what people are thinking about getting anything otger than either UD or CM7. Those are by far the best roms for gb.

Neither of which are available for the X afaik.

Sent from my DX running. DS V4.2

DJxPanda

Reaction score

yea i know that, but i honestly would stick with the rooted stock gb until either of those come out unless there's a ROM thats just ridiculous. but lets just hope that CM7 comes out soon.

humungus

Reaction score
I've actually got half a rom right now. It's debloated, zipaligned, and includes all of the rubix minfree, cpu, kernel, and build.prop tweaks. It runs pretty damn well. Unfortunately it's not my work (I just ported Drod's tweaks), there's not much to it, and I sure as hell don't want to deal with any problems people have so I won't share it.

humungus

Reaction score

yea i know that, but i honestly would stick with the rooted stock gb until either of those come out unless there's a ROM thats just ridiculous. but lets just hope that CM7 comes out soon.

The DX didn't get CM6 when it was still on Froyo so I wouldn't hold out too much hope that it'll get a fully functional CM7.

bicycleray

Reaction score
I know that P3Droid is working on Tranqulity-Gspot and should be out soon

For now, I am flashing this Zapx Ginger at Drewgaren.com and give that a shot since a lot of the bloat was removed

danCBR1Krr

Reaction score
I know that P3Droid is working on Tranqulity-Gspot and should be out soon

For now, I am flashing this Zapx Ginger at Drewgaren.com and give that a shot since a lot of the bloat was removed

Will you let us know how that runs after you get it set up please?

bicycleray

Reaction score
Deodoxed is only used for themers of the applications. Allows the apks to be easily replaced, or files within the apk to be replaced. So as long as it is all stock the rom should run just as fast.

Plus on the site the rom will have a release that is deodoxed