Volume Button Music Controls Question

BigMace23

Reaction score
Ok, I need to say I love this feature... I use it while listening to music in the car all the time. However does anyone notice that when you switch to the next track by holding the volume down button that it also lowers the volume of the music a little bit? This gets annoying when switching through multiple tracks because the volume lowers a lot, so I was wondering if there was an option or setting to switch the controls so holding the volume up button switches to the next track. Is there a way to do this?

cvpcs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Ok, I need to say I love this feature... I use it while listening to music in the car all the time. However does anyone notice that when you switch to the next track by holding the volume down button that it also lowers the volume of the music a little bit? This gets annoying when switching through multiple tracks because the volume lowers a lot, so I was wondering if there was an option or setting to switch the controls so holding the volume up button switches to the next track. Is there a way to do this?

the option isn't there but that's not really the problem. the problem is that there should be a delay after switching track where the standard volume up/down keypresses don't get registered. i will take a look into this to make it work better :D

brochaos

Reaction score
i never knew this existed. i just use the gesture controls in the car...pretty easy to do without looking.

OP
BigMace23

BigMace23

Reaction score

the option isn't there but that's not really the problem. the problem is that there should be a delay after switching track where the standard volume up/down keypresses don't get registered. i will take a look into this to make it work better :D

Ok thanks :)

pushdrops

Reaction score

thanks!!!!!