VoIP App for Smartphones!

snacktime

Reaction score
hey guys, so i just wanted to share something with the community since i'm new here... i'm not sure how often people make international calls, but if you do, i'd like to introduce you guys to global call....

pretty much it's a VoIP app for smartphones, and all it does is make calls for cheap. it doesn't have the bells and whistles of skype (no texting, video chatting, etc), but it is much cheaper than skype. one of the things i actually like about it is the fact that if hang up within 6 seconds, you don't get charged! so pretty much if the call quality is really bad for whatever reason, you can just hang up, get better wifi reception somewhere else or whatnot and try again. it's definitely the best when you need to make to call an actual phone number overseas (this isn't like viber where both parties need to have the application).

i use it all the time to call my family back in the philippines (from australia), and i think it's great. it comes with $1.50 for free, so you can test it out before using your own money!

just my app suggestion for the day. :)

here's a link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lguplus.GCAClient

mr.butangenomo

Reaction score
Ok. Thanks for the app tip. So i used up all my 1.50 credit. How do I charge more credit? Im thinking about testing out like 10 more bucks on it to see if its cheaper than the one im currently using.

6packAPPS

Reaction score
o whaa. This app is hella pimp. I went 50% ghetto and tried to remake a new ID to see if i get the extra 1.50 aaahahahah. But hey man thanks for sharing this. I need it to call some facebook hoes in Europe and Australia. Any other apps you recommend?