Voice Recorder

michaelljones

Reaction score
Is there a voice recorder app that continues to run and record when you go back to the home screen? The one I downloaded stops recording as soon as I go to my home screen.

JayMonster

Reaction score
I know Voice Recorder 1.9.4 can do this via a widget. Add the widget to your desktop, click the record button, and you can go in and out of other apps while still recording.

Voice Recorder
chart

davispolk

Reaction score
Is there a voice recorder app that continues to run and record when you go back to the home screen? The one I downloaded stops recording as soon as I go to my home screen.

Yes, You can record the voice through android voice recorder
version 2.1.7.

tituswife

Reaction score
Where do I find either of these apps? Thanks.

Sent from my stock Thunderbolt

famv77

Reaction score
Hello friends. exist some good app for record calls on the droid maxx????DancingNexus

Mr.Rotorflyr

Reaction score
I don't use one myself but theres a bunch of free apps for call recording on the app store.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
None will work with Motorola phone, except those that are paid and require rooting, and even they may not work. Motorola choose to turn off that ability, possibly as a joint decision with Verizon. Is illegal in many states to record a conversation unless all parties to the conversation are aware they're being recorded. They choose to prevent people from unknowingly breaking the law.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk