voice mail password

pilot25

Reaction score
Anyone know how to store your voicemail password so you don't have to type it in every time you call it?

txskeets

Reaction score
If you go to settings, call settings, voicemail settings, it pops up the number it dials for your voicemail. All you do is after the number add a comma or 2 (each comma is a pause for 3 seconds) and then enter your voicemail password.

This is what I did on my VZW Moto Droid.

txskeets

Reaction score
:) Glad to help. That was one of the 1st things I figured out when I got my Droid the other day. I really hate entering my password each time. :)

mjs31

Reaction score
If you go to settings, call settings, voicemail settings, it pops up the number it dials for your voicemail. All you do is after the number add a comma or 2 (each comma is a pause for 3 seconds) and then enter your voicemail password.

Yep...same screen if you hit the menu button it lists things like pause etc that you can select.

Lisa W

Reaction score
Cool, done, much easier to use voice mail now- thanks.

pcrowell

Reaction score

So what about programming a conf call pass code...is there a way to do it from the dialer???

I'd hate to enter a new contact for a one time conf all....

Pierce

txskeets

Reaction score
I would venture a guess that you could program the contact the same way. Enter the phone number for the contact, put in the appropriate amount of comma's and then enter the conf call passcode (followed by a # if needed).

pcrowell

Reaction score
I would venture a guess that you could program the contact the same way. Enter the phone number for the contact, put in the appropriate amount of comma's and then enter the conf call passcode (followed by a # if needed).
Thanks...that gave me an idea. While in call mode, pull out the darn keyboard and type the damn commas in...sometimes it is so obvious, but there are so many modes this thing works within (vertical, horizontal, keyboard out, etc.) it is easy to miss the forest for th trees. It does work very similar to a cell phone...if you use the right mode...or in some cases combination of modes.

Pierce