vm notification

tjohnson121203

Reaction score
Does anyone know what I need to do so I get a notification when voicemail is left for me.. Right now I do not receive any notification when I receive vm so I have been missing some very important calls. Can anyone help?

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know if you can set it, it's suppose to be automatic. I was left a voice mail earlier and sure enough without setting anything i got a notification.

jbr13

Reaction score
Just tried it out. I get a missed call notification, and a VM notification.

OP
T

tjohnson121203

Reaction score
Nope I get a missed call notification but no voicemail notification on the top left.. Guess I will be calling technical support again...

ssnapier

Reaction score
I am having the same problem, any chance you got it solved yet?

djstar2k2

Reaction score
i get the notification but no led the G1 would give a green no matter what lol

OP
T

tjohnson121203

Reaction score
solved my problem

The problem for me waS coming from you mail...once I deleted the app and reactivated my verizon vm the notifications started working...

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Turned on my phone to find out there someone left me a voicemail (great temporary number and i'm already getting wrong calls). The notification for it works and i had no problems, minus setting up my voicemail account, which i didn't want to do. lol.

Droid Nana

Reaction score
The problem for me waS coming from you mail...once I deleted the app and reactivated my verizon vm the notifications started working...

Well that's good to know it was youmail and not the phone itself. Thanks for letting us know.
I have the rubberized cover on my phone and have to be sure I haven't accidentally turned the volume down. I have missed notification info that way