Visual Voice mail won't delete?

xxfire

Reaction score
I keep moving it to the trash and the dam icon won't go away. Am I stuck with it on there? :(

LOVE MY DROID !

Reaction score
go to your app store and click menu then click downloads find the visual voice app and hold down on it then it will pop up and click uninstall. Fusion voicemail is by far the best and free its in the app store

jedidroid

Reaction score
go to your app store and click menu then click downloads find the visual voice app and hold down on it then it will pop up and click uninstall. Fusion voicemail is by far the best and free its in the app store

tried youmail, it seemed to work great, but it would only output messages over the speaker phone. couldn't get it to not do this. even when unchecked in settings. I will give fusion a shot! thanks.

Last edited:
OP
X

xxfire

Reaction score

Nope...
I talked to Cust. Service from Verizion, can't delete the VZW visual voice mail app... It's stuck in our list.. GROWL...

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Nope...
I talked to Cust. Service from Verizion, can't delete the VZW visual voice mail app... It's stuck in our list.. GROWL...

They have a few installers that are pushed to my storm also. I just hide the icon (that is of course until my droid arrives on Monday)