Viewing Facebook Friends' Photos

JayCizzo

Reaction score
Using either the Friend Stream app or the Facebook app I am unable to view certain friends' photos. Some friends photos show up fine. I'm thinking this might be a permission issue that certain friends have that prevents me from viewing their photos through an app. I can go to the Facebook website and view the same photos that don't work on the apps. Anyone else experiencing this and/or have any suggestions? Thanks.

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you're just trapped in an endless loop and can't locate the pic, try touching the pic itself instead of the post. I noticed this is true with links too. You'll get in this endless loop of post views and profile views, until you click the actual image.

OP
JayCizzo

JayCizzo

Reaction score
If you're just trapped in an endless loop and can't locate the pic, try touching the pic itself instead of the post. I noticed this is true with links too. You'll get in this endless loop of post views and profile views, until you click the actual image.

No, this is a different issue. For instance, you can go into the People app (contacts) and if you are linked to that person's Facebook profile there is a tab on the bottom to show their pictures. Well with some of my friends this feature works great, but others will say that there are no albums, when in fact there are.