Video's are not playing

kselby

Reaction score
I am currently running the latest version of froyo kangerade 5.0.9 and most video's that I have taken or that get emailed to me as a link in an email won't play for me. In the middle of me trying to watch the video it stops playing and a window pops up saying "sorry, this video cannot be played". Any ideas as to why it is doing this to me? Also my gallery is really slow. Is anyone else having this problem also?

listenman20

Reaction score
Sounds as if your kernel is either overclocked too high or too low. I've had trouble with my gallery being slow if I'm running my kernel too high. And I've certainly witnessed and read of problems with video if clocking over 800.

OP
K

kselby

Reaction score
Sounds as if your kernel is either overclocked too high or too low. I've had trouble with my gallery being slow if I'm running my kernel too high. And I've certainly witnessed and read of problems with video if clocking over 800.

That would seem like it would make sense but, I don't even have my phone overclocked and I don't have a kernel installed on it. Thanks for the answer though.