Video recording and sending as an attachment email

sophia1212

Reaction score
Still trying to figure out my Droid but one thing I cannot figure out because I am certain I am going about it wrong is how to send a video that I took with my droid as an email to someone. When I did, it said that my file was too big. I took barely 5 seconds of a video and tried to send it to myself so I can't imagine why it woul say that. what do I need to do to send it to someone?

and how long can I record? Anyone know that? And if I want to share immeidatly on youtube, how do I do that?

New gadgets.. argh.

tia to anyone who can help. :)

dsworld12002

Reaction score
how are you sending it, I was able to email a minute long video, I sent it to a gmail account and I was also able to post it directly to facebook. I couldn't send it as a text message though.

CNLNC

Reaction score
Im a newbie also, and also could not send as an email because the Droid told me the file was to big. But, I was able to send it to youtube. You do need to set up an account with youtube, then it was pretty easy. Good luck.

OP
S

sophia1212

Reaction score
Im a newbie also, and also could not send as an email because the Droid told me the file was to big. But, I was able to send it to youtube. You do need to set up an account with youtube, then it was pretty easy. Good luck.

I just set up an acct with Youtube, but now, it is telling me that the file too large that the only way to send this is with WiFi. wtf. ok, someone throw me a bone. It can't be this complicated, can it???!?

OP
S

sophia1212

Reaction score
how are you sending it, I was able to email a minute long video, I sent it to a gmail account and I was also able to post it directly to facebook. I couldn't send it as a text message though.

I didn't even know there was a difference. I can't tell if I was sending it as a text message. ???? I'm spending the first day of the new decade staring at this thing. I hope things get better FAST. :D