Video question

i own a droid

Reaction score
does anyone know how to upload video's into facebook from droid......like how i can do it for pictures ....cuz i just recently recorded a video but i dont see any option to upload it onto facebook when i hold down the item and go to share...all i see under share is gmail, messaging, bluetooth, and youtube...please help

T0M5

Reaction score
I don't know if it's possible, I just tried everything I could, in the mean time you could just upload to you tube and then post it to face book. I am going to keep trying though so if I figure something out I will let you know.

droider4life

Reaction score
Try using "BLOO" app for Facebook. I just tried it and uploaded a video no problem. I didn't see an option with the stock Facebook app either..

T0M5

Reaction score
Well I just tried to do it by going to the actual site through the browser on my phone and I still couldn't do anything. It said uploading was disabled, I tried with pictures that way and it was the same, uploading disabled. I then looked for an option to maybe enable uploading but there was none. I don't think you are going to be able to upload your video directly. There might be an app out there that could help you, I just don't know sorry.

OP
I

i own a droid

Reaction score
thanks everyone..i will just have to upload it to my youtube for now....keep me posted if they fix the problem

droider4life

Reaction score
I guess you don't have any interest in using the app I mentioned above??? "Bloo" it does exactly what you are asking and its free in the market....

OP
I

i own a droid

Reaction score
another question for you guys, i took a short video like 2minutes video from my droid...and i tried using the messaging to attach the video, but it keeps telling me its too long cannot attached...... ? what is going on ...even if i take a one minute video it says the same message....lolz

mcm180

Reaction score
DROID upload vids to Facebook

bloo didnt work 4 me ....HOWEVER!

I CAN now upload my HIGH quality videos to Pixelpipe which posts them right to my twitter and FACEBOOK, picasa box.net ... whatever u want. they have lots of "Pipes"

i too was frustrated. Whats the point of taking awesome quality videos if you can't upload to FB. well now you can.

"Supported services include Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Blogger, Twitter, Photobucket, TwitPic, Foursquare, yfrog, Evernote, etc"

Lite Version
chart

and Pro (i have this one)

chart