Video Player with Chapter support?

inigmntoya

Reaction score
Do any of the current video players support advancing to the next/previous chapter if that information is recorded in the video file?
I have quite a few MP4 files that play fine on my PC* and my phone, but none of the apps I've tried so far seem to offer the ability to advance based on chapter markers. Am I missing something?

*On the PC I'm using VLC under both Windows and Linux, but (again) it doesn't appear that there's a VLC player (yet) for local files for Android?

OP
I

inigmntoya

Reaction score
No chapter support anywhere?

Still looking for a media player that lets you skip forward/back to chapter markers.... anyone?

mautterback

Reaction score
Same Here

Still looking for a media player that lets you skip forward/back to chapter markers.... anyone?

Looking for the same thing myself. Come up with anything yet? Im amazed no one has done somthing like this. This makes me sad. Im trying to view M4V sign language videos but no players wil display the chapters so it makes it extremly difficult to find what im looking for. I hope some comes up with somthing caus I really really dont want to have to get anything apple to view my videos. :angry: