Video not saving mms

pierced_droid

Reaction score
Video not saving as mms quality

Nightly 12 when I take a video on mms quality it doesn't play or save any help? I have tried opening a text message and adding a captured video attachment. I record it then I press play and a box pops up with what to open it with. Very odd

Sent from my etch-a-sketch

Last edited:
OP
P

pierced_droid

Reaction score
Have a 5 month that is just starting to roll over and would love to be able to send the short clips to family and friends

OP
P

pierced_droid

Reaction score
Am I the only one having this issue???

Thach

Reaction score
I had that problem a while back and after re-flashing it seemed to stop. I wish I was able to help you a little better but that's really all I tried. There is very little support for UD right now since BD has not been around. I hate to say it since I really love this rom but it may be a better idea to go ahead and see if there are any other roms out there that you may like to try that have a little better support until BD comes back.

OP
P

pierced_droid

Reaction score
I tried reflashing wiping 10x lol and no luck. Switched to cm 7.0.3 with ZERO issues. Must say I do like this rom. Lol but Bd makes a great rom but on a personal level has let me down.

Thanks for your suggestions tho

Thach

Reaction score
Hey no problem. I have seen that most of the people that used to use UD have moved on due to the lack of support in any form from BD and I can't say that I blame them. I have tested CM7.0.3 and have to say that I am impressed. Liquid has a UD kind of feel to it and is crazy stable so you could check that out too. So far those are my 2 favorites right now.
Now the minute that BD comes back, I am going to go back to his rom but right now I have to do whats best for my phone.