You CAN save pics via mms.

Reaction score
20101211_153601.jpg

That's my options when I long press the message.

Reaction score
I'm currently using the iPhone 4 theme, but I've never had the menu you have, Mike. Out of curiosity, did you wipe before installing 12.3.x, or have you just installed over previous versions? And just to verify, you are using the stock MMS program? Do you have any other SMS/MMS/Messaging apps on your phone?

I always do a complete wipe, and I'm using only the stock MMS. I'm trying to figure out what is different between our setups that you would have a completely different menue than me. I mean it doesn't even look at all the same.

Jarllax

Reaction score
I don't have the option either... using 12.3 with MIUI EVO 2.0 theme. Tried everything. I used chomp before I got MIUI but love the way stock looks better than chomp now so would rather not go back to chomp.

mikecolorama

Reaction score
Complete wipe from 11.19 and I don't have any other messaging app. Completely stock except for the theme.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

crackedvenom

Reaction score
oh wait i lied. it happens just like he says. you click it and it comes to a white background. then you long click and it has save image.

well i just tried it from a random site online and sent a pic to myself, and when i click it now, it just opens gallery. so it looks like the pic has to have text attached to it seeing as i sent another with text and it opened fine.

[video=youtube;A0hqRv1nKrA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0hqRv1nKrA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0hqRv1nKrA[/video]

Last edited:

Sniper_5

Reaction score
I just long press without opening the pic, always gave me the option to " save attached to SD"

Sent from my DROID running UD2.4 @ 1Ghz

crackedvenom

Reaction score
I just long press without opening the pic, always gave me the option to " save attached to SD"

well if youre running UD like your sig says, im sure it does. thats just a regular custom rom, miui is totally different.

Sniper_5

Reaction score
Gotcha, stock Froyo let me as well, but I've never tried any thing out side of ss and UD

Sniper_5

Reaction score
My bad Haha,I tend to miss the forum category on posts because its so small.