video mms

solohikr

Reaction score
I am using GO msg, when someone sends a video though mms from an I phone, i get it in picture form not video. Do I need to reset somthing or do I not have a setting checked that needs to be checked or unchecked? Maybe I need to dump GO msg and use something else?

joshxdroid

Reaction score
solohikr said:
I am using GO msg, when someone sends a video though mms from an I phone, i get it in picture form not video. Do I need to reset somthing or do I not have a setting checked that needs to be checked or unchecked? Maybe I need to dump GO msg and use something else?
That's what you get for associating with apple users lol! Just kidding. On a related note, when my wife gets pictures from an iphone it shows up as a video. When you play it it just shows the picture for a few seconds and disappears.

OP
solohikr

solohikr

Reaction score
That's what you get for associating with apple users lol! Just kidding. On a related note, when my wife gets pictures from an iphone it shows up as a video. When you play it it just shows the picture for a few seconds and disappears.

Totally understand where your coming from. I am an Island surrounded by iphones. We have 5 phones in our house hold and I am a loner with my Razr.........

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P

Same thing happens to me FWIW.

SallyC

Reaction score

I've not had to deal with this so I'm shooting in the dark, but I'm wondering if the video player will not play .mov (Apple) files? Have you tried the stock message app? Otherwise I would try installing something like MoboPlayer and see if that works. You may have to download the mov file first, or make MoboPlayer the default video player. Again, I'm just shooting in the dark.