Picture msg plays as videos??

crosstx

Reaction score
I know this is probably an easy fix for you guys but it is driving me nuts. For some reason when I am sent a picture msg it plays as video instead of letting me view or save the pic. Is there something in settings I need to change or is this something I have to live with?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

SocalMike

Reaction score
I have the same issue I haven't found a way in the settings to fix but I'm sure somebody here knows how to fix it if is fixable

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ya it bugs the heck outa me but I can still save the pics to my sd card so I guess its all good.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
I think it just has to do with the way the person sent it. When I get pictures from my friend on at&t with an iPhone it always displays as a video. When I get one from my fiance who is Verizon they display as pics. I don't think there's anything you can do about it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

SPerry

Reaction score
I have noticed the same thing. It has to do with the way the pics are sent. Still bugs me though.

pool_shark

Reaction score
It bothers me too. Sometimes my buddy sends me pics that play as slideshows, but when my girlfriend sends me pics it doesn't.
I sent a pic to myself via email and it appeared as a slideshow. I don't get it either.