Video from SD to computer

DJxPanda

Reaction score
Hey guys so im running darkslide 4.2 blurless and I do a lot of youtube videos. So I like to record them off my phone and then upload them to my computer to edit them. So when I plug my phone in and I look for the videos, I find them but they r jpg files. Is it because im on blurless?

Please dont tell me that darkslide is dumb and I need a "better" rom. I just would like a simple answer and or solution.

Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Hey guys so im running darkslide 4.2 blurless and I do a lot of youtube videos. So I like to record them off my phone and then upload them to my computer to edit them. So when I plug my phone in and I look for the videos, I find them but they r jpg files. Is it because im on blurless?

Please dont tell me that darkslide is dumb and I need a "better" rom. I just would like a simple answer and or solution.

Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Video files wont be ".jpegs"...those are image files...static images. The Droid X records in ".3gp" format...easily recognized by Quicktime.

If your videos are being labled as ".jpgs", I would have to assume you have an issue on your ROM...as this is something that should not be...