Vibration during typing problem

nri1998

Reaction score
Even though I unchecked " Vibrate on touch" under settings, my phone continues to vibrate when I use the key pad. Is it a bug or am I doing it wrong. I don't want the vibration when typing. please advice.

eye_dea

Reaction score
On keyboard..press and hold mic button..go to settings...motorola input...turn off vibrate.

Artreas

Reaction score
Keyboard vibration is separate. You'll find what your looking for under the language and input settings. Then look for Motorola input.

OP
N

nri1998

Reaction score
Thank. That worked. My phone is doing everything I wanted except battery life. It's terrible.

Artreas

Reaction score
That's partially due to the forced 4G now. If I were you I take a look at your Smart Actions to minimize your data flow.

OP
N

nri1998

Reaction score
That's partially due to the forced 4G now. If I were you I take a look at your Smart Actions to minimize your data flow.

I opened smart actions but there is no setting there to control the data flow. How do you do that? Please advice.

dabsr

Reaction score
Re: Vibration during typing ...

On keyboard..press and hold mic button..go to settings...motorola input...turn off vibrate.

Oh my God !!!! Eye_dea ... you ROCK !!!

Boring but true story .. had my Bionic a few months, after latest OS update, battery drain got real bad.

Read in another posting here .. "wipe the cache" .. did that ... same.

Read something else .."do a factory reset" .. got brave enough, I did it LAST NIGHT and while "rebuilding my phone, I noticed it vibrated when typing. I had EVERTHING turned off .. went crazy for hours.

Came to work, logged into here, searcehd and .. VIOLA !!!

Thank you :hail:

deduct

Reaction score
I agree. Eye dea does rock. Have you tried his ROM, blurry 1.4? Its as solid as can be. Give it a shot and don't forget to flash his silverized theme. Its pretty damn sweet.

-bionic eclipsed-

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score

dabsr

Reaction score
Re: Vibration during typing ...

I agree. Eye dea does rock. Have you tried his ROM, blurry 1.4? Its as solid as can be. Give it a shot and don't forget to flash his silverized theme. Its pretty damn sweet.

-bionic eclipsed-

Deduct .. I'm a total newbie and what you just said went so far over my head I'm sure it broke some Federal air space regulations ... but thank you just the same :biggrin: